After three attempts and having no luck, I have decided to just type up a post of what I received in my Stampin’ Up! Start Kit.
If you do not know, Stampin’ Up! is celebrating their 25th anniversary and to celebrate (until March 22), the are giving an extra 25% worth of product in their Starter Kit. Instead of $125 worth of product, you receive $156.50 of product! I also elected to take their $50 Business Package, which was free as well. Who doesn’t love free stuff?
Here is what I purchased:
- 126987 – Classic Sampin’ Pad Brights Collection
- 101650 – Card Stock 8-1/2″ x 11″ Very Vanilla
- 119706 – Card Stock 8-1/2″ x 11″ Brights Collection
- 119704 – Card Stock 8-/12″ x 11″ Subtles Collections
- 119705 – Card Stock 8-1/2″ x 11″ Regals Collection
- 119707 – Card Stock 8-1/2″ x 11″ Neutrals Collection
- 119868 – Punch Circle 1″
- 105021 – Pen Gel Uni-Ball Signo White
- 124094 – Punch Square 1″
- 129132 – Stamp Set Clear Oh, Whale!
- 125624 – Simply Scored Stylus
- 126189 – Paper-Piercing Tool
- 126199 – Stampin’ Pierce Mat
- 124117 – Dazzling Details
As you can see I did a lot of the collections in this order. I did the Bright’s Classic Stampin’ Pads first because it contained a lot of the core colors that I knew I would use. As for the card stock, I purchased the collections so that I could get a “taste” of all the colors that Stampin’ Up! has to offer.
After going through everything, I have to say I am very please with the quality of all of the stuff. I absolutely love the card stock they have. I can not wait to purchase some designer series paper.
Even though this was a Starter Kit, I still believe I need a little more to make some new cards. That is where my first big purchase comes into play. As a thank you, Stampin’ Up! gives you 30% off your first order. Awesome, I know. So I plan on purchasing some more items and since it’s Sale-A-Bration, I’ll be getting a lot more. I am very excited about it. Expect an update, hoping a video, if I can get it all to work out.
Until next time … get creative.